The Embassy of Greece in Japan announces one (1) position vacancy for a business development assistant at the Office of Economic & Commercial Affairs with fixed-term employment contract. The employee’s duties include monitoring and compiling reports on economic and business developments in Japan, as well as research and analysis of the Japanese market.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Japanese citizens or Greek citizens, permanently residing in Japan.
- Over 21 years old and less than 60 years old.
- Greek citizens must have fulfilled their military service or have legally been exempted.
- Excellent command of Japanese language. In addition they must speak excellent Greek or English. Knowledge of all three Japanese, Greek and English will be assessed as an important qualification. For Japanese citizens, their mother tongue must be Japanese.
- Should have a university degree and professional experience related to the tasks of the position. A master’s degree will be appreciated.
- Very good computer knowledge, especially ability to search and sort information via the Internet, as well as good knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint programs of Microsoft Office.
Applicants should submit the following in Greek or English:
- Curriculum vitae
- Documentation supporting their qualifications
Closing Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
Applications should be submitted only electronically to the email email@example.com
Information in the above email or on the phones 03-3404-1195, 5853